Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day Two

So that vegetable soup so did not happen. However, I still kept it light enough. I ate another peanut butter & jelly sandwich because I only recently rediscovered how easy and delicious they really are (and saves me some money too). I also enjoyed a cup of coffee with my boyfriend made with our new Farberware Percolator from Bed Bath & Beyond. (Model # FCP412 in case you want to check it out. ) It tastes MUCH better made with one of these nifty things. I also had some tasty fresh strawberries which satisfied my sweet tooth.

Of course, I was totally yearning for some other wonderful snacks. And by snacks, I mean a heaping plate of penne a la vodka. Yes, as a true foodaholic I have come to consider 10oz. of pasta enveloped in a rich, delightful, cheesy tomato cream sauce as a mere “snack”. But I resisted! I fought temptation!

Oh and did I mention that I took a four hour nap. Seriously, a four hour nap. Anytime I get hungry I try to sleep. Can't think of much else to do.

In case you haven’t realized, I am not only trying to curb my eating habits but I would also like to lose some weight as well. My weight has been up and down so many times that it’s like I am a different person each month. About 9 months ago I lost 30 pounds and was feeling great! But I’ve gained at least 15 pounds back and feel like a whale. I don’t think I’m THAT fat, but hey, WiiFit did call me OBESE! WiiFit you bastard.

So let’s see, besides that peanut butter & jelly sandwich, I ate a cheese sandwich on a whole wheat roll and half a cup of corn (I really love corn). My plans are to fry up some vegetables for later and try those strawberries again.

Let’s go willpower!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in dealing with your addiction to delicious, yummy, amazing, tasty, hot & sexy food :D

Don't worry about WiiFit, it was made for Japanese people and they just wanted to get back at Americans for making XBox's pad way too big for their hands ;p * just kidding, no harm intended ! *

Penne à la Vodka ? Could you describe it ? Not trying to make you sink even deeper .. Just healthy curiosity ;p

Kellie said...

WiiFit is a little bitch! It also told me my WiiFit age is 34.

I'll be making some Penne a la Vodka again soon, so I'll talk about it more later.

Thanks for reading!